Today, I am going to highlight on a very simple fact. In today’s age of technology and smart phone, I strongly suggest that you use right apps to make your life smoother. An app that would help you to write quick notes and set reminders can really keep you stress free “if” you learn to use it timely and consistently.
I am using Notezilla – sticky notes and reminders app. Not because I wrote that myself, but because it has turned out to be a really cool utility app. Because it syncs between iPhone/Android devices and your Windows PCs. So, all your notes and reminders are always with you. This is essential since you need to be reminded any time and any where.
Here is how a notes and reminders app can help you save money and tedious effort.
- Set reminders to monthly phone bills. If you miss this, you may end up paying penalty.
- Set reminders to pay credit card bills. Now, the non-payment charges for this can be really high.
- Remind yourself to pay insurance premiums every year.
- We often miss out on taking regular data backups. Set reminders to take necessary backups. Or automate it using Copywhiz.
- If you have extra money in your bank account, set reminder to invest it at the right place. Investing money at the right time can earn you more interest.
- Jot down all the important numbers for quick reference to save time: Example: Tax id, bank account number, passport number, social security number, insurance policy numbers, GST number and the list goes on.
- If you are maintaining equipments such as inverter/UPS batteries, you can set a reminder so that you can extend their life.
- Set reminders to call the service men for your car, air conditioner (AC), room heater and various other day-to-day machinery.
- If want to stop renewal of a subscription at a particular time, you can set a reminder so that you don’t get charged accidentally. Avoid unnecessary hassle.
- If you have any deadline to buy or sell an investment, it is best to set a reminder.
- Often, the government of your country would have deadlines to pay taxes, file income tax returns, pay advanced tax etc. Save yourself from penalty by noting them down in an app and setting reminders.
- And the list goes on. You can think of other creative ways of setting reminders for both trivial and important life tasks.
Share your ideas of using a notes & reminder app effectively to make life better and more productive. Add your comments below.
Thanks. You may want to check out my product Notezilla – sticky notes and reminders apps for Windows and phones.